I love chocolate mousse.
It’s one of those classic desserts that is perfect for any occasion.
You just can’t go wrong with it.
And as much as I love Julia Child and her chocolate mousse, I have to stay away from it if I want to fit into my bikini….
I mean all the eggs and butter?
Yikes! I think I’m gaining 5lbs just thinking about it.
But it is absolutely delicious…sigh..
Well this little version will satisfy your cravings completely!
It’s super rich, sweet, creamy, easy to make and takes no time!
You will not miss the eggs and butter, I promise
White Chocolate Mousse
- 1 1/2 cup skim milk, divided use
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 package Hershey’s White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups lite cool whip, thawed, divided use
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup milk on HIGH for 2 mins.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk and white chocolate pudding and beat with a hand mixer for 2 mins or until thickened.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Remove from the fridge and add 1 1/2 cup cool whip. Beat to combine.
- Distribute among 6 wine or dessert glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with remaining cool whip on top.